Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crossroad




Earrings, Necklace, Sweater (H&M), Pants (Topshop), Heels (Nine West), Vintage Purse (Gifted), 
Watch (Marc Jacobs)


Not to sound depressing but lately I've been a very indecisive person. Other than being sure about what I'm having for breakfast or my outfit for the day, I feel as though I'm stuck in the middle of the road when it comes to making certain decisions. I'm sure you've all heard of the quote "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade"... Well, when I finally decide that I want to make my lemonade, life decides to take my lemons back - danggit! I have to admit, I envy individuals that have their entire lives figured out. Meanwhile, is anyone else on the same mid 40's life crisis boat as I am?


xoxo,
Theresa Thuy


{photos by rscajuguiran}

2 comments: