Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Her Morning Elegance

"Her Morning Elegance" - Oren Lavie


Over the weekend, I went to Portland with a girlfriend of mine who was visiting her boyfriend. He had recently moved there and didn't have any internet connection yet, which is why I've sort of been MIA. Well... That and school! So I apologize for the lack of posts and I promise to have another outfit post up soon :)

In the meantime, click on the music video - I came across it while working on my term project last semester. They did a fantastic job using the "stop motion" technique which was why I was so intrigued by it and have watched it countless numbers of times. You definitely have to use both of your senses to enjoy this video!

stop motion

noun Movies.
1.
Also called stop-action photographystop-motion cinematography. a special effect, carried out while shooting, in which the performers stop their motion and the camera is stopped while an object or performer is added to or removed from the scene, with camera movement and action then resumed for the remainder of the scene: used to create an illusion of sudden appearance or disappearance of persons or objects.
2.
freeze frame


xoxo,
Theresa Thuy



No comments:

Post a Comment